GET TO KNOW US
From Our Family. To Yours.
Since 1911, the family farm has been producing top quality beef.
Since 1911 Charlotte Lake Farms has been farming and producing top quality products. Pictures above: Leona’s Great-Grandfather trying his hand at cultivating in 1930.
2014 , Passing the Torch
Guy and Leona Bonneau, 3rd generation, took over the farm in 2014 and work along with their children Catherine and Ben.
2021 and Beyond!
Charlotte Lake farms continues to grow and expand in to the homes and hearts of our friends, family, and customers.
Follow Our Journey
Naturally Raised in North east alberta
Fresh From Our Farm.
Our Community Involvement
2019 Chili Cook Off Booth – Ben and Memere
- Alberta Open Farm Days annual participant since 2020 to present
- Haying in the 30’s Cancer Fundraiser – 2018 Steer Donation for supper
- Bonnyville & District Chamber of Commerce SPCA Fundraiser
- A Thousand Paper Cranes for Sofia Fundraiser
- Canadian Foodgrains Bank – Guy is Secretary Treasurer
- Bonnyville Agricultural Society – Guy & Leona are Volunteers, Guy is board member
- Bonnyville 4H District Council – Leona is Treasurer
- Beaver River Beef 4H Club – Guy & Leona are Assistant Leaders (past)
- Bonnyville Municipal Seed Cleaning Co-op – Guy is Vice-Chairman