Please note: When ordering this price is a commitment deposit. You will be required to pay the remaining amount owed on delivery.
See below for full pack details
Pounds of Beef is based on Carcass Weight.
Approximate weight is 75 - 100lbs ($6.50/lbs).
All freezer packs will contain all cuts divided equally.
Approximately 2 cubic feet of freezer space is required.
- Perfect for someone single, senior, or watching your budget!
- You will receive approx. 60% to 70% of the hanging weight in your freezer after the cut and wrap process
- In your freezer, you will have approx. 25% steaks, 25% roasts, & 50% ground beef when prepared boneless to maximize freezer space
- Steak cuts are 3/4″ thick with 1 or 2 steaks per package & consists of: Ribeye, Sirloin, T-Bone, Tenderloin
- Roast cuts are approx. 2 to 3 lbs per package & consists of: Sirloin Tip, Eye of Round, Inside Round, & Cross Rib
- Stew meat are approx. 1 lbs per package
- Ground beef are approx. 1 to 1.5 lbs per package
- Soup bones, tongue, oxtail, liver, heart, and other organs may also be available, upon request with advanced notice first come first served